Q: What is Hearts & Hoses?
A: GPFD Hearts & Hoses is a non-profit organization volunteering our time and effort to support our fire department, firefighters, and community members adversely affected by fire loss. We endeavor to recognize our brave men and women for their outstanding service and dedication to the citizens of Grand Prairie.
Q: Who can be a member?
- Spouse of a Grand Prairie Fire Department Firefighter
- Children (18 years and older) of a Grand Prairie Fire Department Firefighter
- Mother, Father, Brother or Sister of a Grand Prairie Fire Department Firefighter
- Wife/Husband or Daughter/Son of a retired member of the Grand Prairie Fire Department
- Member of the Grand Prairie Fire Department
- Any member of the community wanting to help the groups efforts
Q: How do I become a member?
P.O. Box 541942
Grand Prairie 75054
Q: Who can I contact if I have any questions?
We welcome any and all inquiries! Feel free to contact us any time
Q: What is your basic organization information?
Basic Organization Information
|GPFD HEARTS & HOSES|
|Physical Address:||Grand Prairie, TX 75054|
|NTEE Category:||M Public Safety, Disaster Preparedness and Relief
M20 (Disaster Preparedness and Relief Services)